Originating from the Langtang Himal, a trip on the Trisuli River enjoys scenic valleys, terraced rice fields, and impressive gorges with exciting and fun, but not overly challenging whitewater. With pool and drop rapids, there is plenty of time in between the excitement to enjoy swimming, cliff jumping and simply soaking up the beautiful scenery.
Conveniently running from just outside Kathmandu towards Chitwan and Pokhara, the Trisuli is one of Nepal’s most popular rivers, providing an exhilarating and refreshing alternative to the bus towards some of Nepal’s most popular adventure travel destinations.
If you are looking for the best way to travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara – adventure capital of Nepal, then the Trisuli is certainly the best choice.
What to Bring
- Shorts / ½ pants
- Sport sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet
- Travel towel
- Sunscreen / sunscreen lip protection
- Water bottle
- A little cash for treats, tips and the occasional chance for photographs
- Fun, exciting, pool and drop rapids
- Best way to travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara – Get OFF the bus!
- Combines perfectly with the best Canyoning in Nepal
- Home to Chhimkesory Adventure Camp