Pisang Peak Climbing is one of the most desired trekking destinations at Annapurna Region in Nepal. Pisang Peak (6,091m) is a towering peak above a small village of Pisang. This peak stands in the shape of a Pyramid on the northern border of the Manang Valley. In addition to this, it is also a part of the Annapurna Range towards the east.
There are more than 400 peaks officially open for mountaineering in Nepal among which Pisang Peak is one of the popular climbing peaks. Pisang Peak Trek is relatively moderate. Though it is not a challenging mountain, it does require some serious glacier walking.
The huge piece of rock in the western end makes it rather difficult and the western flank of the mountain has a hanging crevasses Glacier which makes it pretty challenging. The first successful ascent of this Peak was made by The German Expedition Team in 1955.
Pisang Peak Climbing Expedition is the best trekking alternatives to Mera Peak Climbing. This prestigious trekking trail offers you the excellent taste of wider varieties of culture, climate and geography.
The majestic views of Mt. Manaslu (8,163m), Mt. Annapurna II (7,555m), Annapurna IV (7,525m), Gangapurna(7,454m) from the summit of Pisang Peak will occupy your heart and brain lifetime. Mount Pisang has steeply stones covered by ice it which makes us hard to climb, requiring experienced mountaineer to make the successful climb to the summit.
Pisang Peak is considered as an easy peak to climb which provides you with a remarkable experience of passing along various ecosystem, diverse culture and magnificent landscapes. Although the climbing is considered easy you need to have sound physical and mental health to overcome the challenges during the tour. The best season for climbing Pisang Peak is from March-May and September – November which is peak season as well.
Pisang Peak Climbing Cost and Itinerary
Our Pisang Peak Tour with Rock Everest Treks and Expedition starts with a day drive from Kathmandu to Chamje. From Chamje we will start our trek on a gradual uphill trail towards Dharapani, Chame, Pisang village then to Pisang Peak Base Camp.
We will also pass through several cultural villages and mountain glaciers. We shall have a wonderful trek ahead as we can study and explore the typical mountain lives, history and civilization. Since this trekking is a technical one we need experienced guides and enough equipment.
After having successful Pisang Peak Expedition experience with Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition, we will return through Thorong La Pass (5,416m), the biggest pass of the region. Then we will move towards the very famous Hindu temple of the region: Muktinath. Finally, we will trek to Jomsom. Pisang Peak Mountaineering Errand ends with a short flight from Jomsom to Pokhara then a drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Mt. Pisang Expedition is a relatively moderate mountaineering experience of climbing Pisang Peak (6,091m).
- Pisang Peak Climbing enthrals you with an excellent view of Mt. Manaslu (8,163m), Mt. Annapurna II (7,555m), Annapurna IV (7,525m) and many other enchanting snow peaks.
- This Trekking Expedition also includes two of the most unique and hidden valleys: Manang and Mustang.
- Pisang Peak Climbing is a complete taste over Annapurna Circuit Trek.
- Pisang Expedition is also a venture into some of the less trodden remote regions of Nepal.
- This trekking experience provides you with a close insight into diverse landscapes, flora and fauna.
- Pisang Peak Expedition leads you towards the biggest Thorang La Pass (5,416m)
- This Trekking Package provides you with sufficient time to explore the ancient Upper Pisang Village and learn their typical Lifestyle.
- Pisang Peak Trekking offers you a customized itinerary and competitive trip cost.